- Stuck in a waiting room for a meeting you are hosting (or alternate host)
- Zoom doesn’t recognize you as the meeting host
- You can’t record your own meeting
- Zoom profile picture not displayed when camera is off
- Name below your Zoom video keeps changing
If you are experiencing these issues in your zoom meetings you likely need to sign in to the Zoom application. Note: this is different from the browser sign in.
- Open the Zoom application on your computer
- Click Sign In
- Click Sign In with SSO
- Type luthersem as the company domain and click Continue
- You will be taken to the Luther Seminary sign in page in your browser. Enter your credentials to sign in.
- After signing in you will be prompted to Open Zoom Meetings or Launch Zoom
- You are now signed in to the Zoom application.You will now see your profile photo or initials in the upper right corner of the Zoom window. If you click on it you will see your email address
Note: you do not have to take these steps every time you start a meeting.