Staff and faculty are excited to welcome students on campus for the Residential Focused Sessions (RFS) that begin Friday, September 16th and Wednesday, September 21st. As we come together in community with COVID-19 still among us, we want to share our COVID procedures and encourage some basic practices in order to make this time as welcoming as possible.
1. Masks and COVID-19 tests will be available free of charge at the Operations Desk in Olson Campus Center.
2. Everyone is encouraged to test for COVID-19 prior to coming to campus and during the RFS if not feeling well.
3. Students who test positive for COVID-19 should contact Dean of Students Leon Rodrigues, email@example.com or via text at (651) 300-3537.
3. Faculty who test positive for COVID-19 should contact Dean of the Faculty Rolf Jacobson or Dean of Academic Affairs Terri Elton, firstname.lastname@example.org or via text 651-338-4319 (Jacobson) or 612-865-9531 (Elton).
4. Staff who test positive for COVID-19 should contact their supervisor.
5. Students who need special accommodations for the intensive portion of the RFS should email the email@example.com at least 2 days before the session begins. MDivX students can contact Jody Nyenhuis directly.
6. Masks are not required while on-campus, but are encouraged inside buildings.
For more COVID-19 information see pages 5-7 in the Fall Term 2022 RFS FAQ document provided for students.