Thank you to everyone who RSVP’d for meals over the next week; we look forward to welcoming everyone to campus!
Please keep a few things in mind during the lunches over the next week:
- BYOB: Bring your own beverage, not beer! 🙂 We will have root beer at the Friday Root Beer and Hymns. However, for the remainder of the week will not have beverages available.
- The meals will be served from the covered area next to the patio behind Olson Campus Center. You can choose if you would like to sit outside or inside.
- Please wear a mask when picking up your meal.
- Lunches will be served at 11:30 a.m. (or immediately following chapel) on Saturday, September 18; Monday, September 20; Wednesday, September 22; Thursday, September 23; and Friday, September 24.
- We have done our best to accommodate all dietary preferences/allergies indicated in the RSVP. If you have a severe allergy, we cannot guarantee that no cross-contamination has occurred; please take necessary precautions.