Luther Seminary’s international students are just some of the students who make up the ecumenical and diverse student body. This academic year, Luther Seminary welcomes 43 international students in a variety of programs from 18 different countries. Current international students are from:
Angola, Australia, Canada, China, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Kingdom of eSwatini, Liberia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Myanmar, Namibia, Nigeria, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe.
Get to know our international students!
International Students Group
There is an invitation-only group (login required) on MyLutherNet for international students. You should have been added to the group upon your enrollment at Luther Seminary. If you haven’t been, please contact us.
About the Office of International Student and Scholar Affairs
The Office of International Student and Scholar Affairs (ISSA):
- serves as the primary contact for all international applicants, assisting students with application requirements and financial solvency documents. The ISSA also reviews, verifies and evaluates the accreditation and/or degree of foreign academic credential;
- assists in identifying and coordinating financial resources and administering scholarship funds for all international students;
- provides relevant services and support for international students and scholars at Luther Seminary;
- leads the seminary in compliance with U.S. Federal regulations as they relate to international students/scholars who come to study, research, teach, relate and work at the seminary;
- provides leadership for the international efforts of the seminary.
Marie Y. Hayes
Director, PDSO & RO
Chenar E. E. Howard
DSO & ARO
LOCATION: Northwestern Hall 120
PHONE: (+1) 651-641-3469
FAX: (+1) 651-641-3274
International Student and Scholar Affairs
2481 Como Ave
St. Paul, MN 55108 USA