Thank you for your interest in housing at Luther Seminary! Our goal is to maximize the use of our available units and to help foster community for our new students.
All leases will run through September 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024, unless an amended term is requested and approved. Deposits are equal to one month’s rent. All rent will be charged to your student account which must be paid off to receive your diploma and transcripts. Please read all following information before applying or emailing questions to Housing.
Thank you for your interest in living on campus!
Assignment priorities for on-campus housing exist with the goal of maximizing the use of our available units and helping to foster community for our new students.
- Current residents enrolled in on-campus courses requesting renewals.
- Current residents requesting lease extensions; these are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Incoming (new) International students (F-1 or J-1 visas; no family housing options).
- Incoming (new) PhD students (for first year of study).
- Incoming (new) residential students (first come, first served – assignments begin June 2023).
- Continuing or returning students living off campus who are enrolled in on-campus (residential) courses.
- Students admitted after housing placements have begun in June
- Bockman Hall Dorm single room: $372 per month ($1,860/semester)
- Bockman Hall Dorm double room 1 occupant: $450 per month ($2,250/semester)
- Bockman Hall Dorm double room 2 occupants: $255 per month ($1,275/semester)
- LDR Efficiency Apartment: $685 per month ($3,425/semester) + utilities
- LDR 1 Bedroom Apartment: $717/month ($3,585/semester) + utilities
- Houses: $574 per bedroom per month + Utilities (3-bedroom house = $1,722/month; 4-bedroom house = $2,296/month)
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.