The 2022-23 Housing Application is now open through July 1st.
Please click link above to Apply.
We continue the move towards our Campus of the Future this academic year. Our goal is to maximize the use of our available units and to help foster community for our new students.
All leases will run through June 30, 2023, unless a shorter term is requested and approved. Deposits are equal to one month’s rent. All rent will be charged to your student account which must be paid off to receive your diploma and transcripts. Please read all following information before emailing questions to Housing.
Thank you for your interest in living on campus!
Assignment priorities for on-campus housing exist with the goal of maximizing the use of our available units and helping to foster community for our new students.
- Current residents enrolled in on-campus courses requesting renewals.
- Current residents requesting lease extensions; these are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Incoming (new) International students (F-1 or J-1 visas; no family housing options).
- Incoming (new) PhD students (for first year of study).
- Incoming (new) residential students (first come, first served – assignments begin July 8, 2022).
- Continuing students that live off campus and are enrolled in on-campus (residential) courses.
To align with the academic calendar, all leases will run through June 30, 2023, unless a shorter term is requested and approved. Housing rates for 2022-2023 are effective July 1, 2022. Deposits are equivalent to one month’s rent.
- Bockman Hall: $361/month ($1,805/semester)
- Bockman Hall double room: 1 occupant $464/month ($2,320/semester) OR 2 occupants $258/month ($1,290/semester)
- LDR Efficiency: $665/month ($3,325/semester) + utilities
- LDR 1 BR: $696/month ($3,480/semester) + utilities
- Houses: $557/bedroom/month + Utilities (3-bedroom house = $1,671/semester; 4-bedroom house = $2,228/semester)
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.