The 2021-2022 Housing Application is open.
Assignments are in process.
Move-ins start in September.
Assignment priorities for on-campus housing exist with the goal of maximizing the use of our available units and helping to foster community for our new students.
- Current on-campus residents enrolled in on-campus (residential) courses may request lease extensions or renewals; these are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Incoming (new) International students (F-1 or J-1 visas; no family housing options).
- Incoming (new) PhD students (for first year of study).
- Incoming (new) residential students (first come, first served).
- Continuing students that live off campus and are enrolled in on-campus (residential) courses.
To align with the academic calendar, all leases will run through June 30, 2022, unless a shorter term is requested and approved. Housing rates for 2021-2022 are effective July 1, 2021. Deposits are equivalent to one month’s rent.
- Bockman Hall: $350/month ($1,750 per semester)
- LDR Efficiency: $645/month ($3,225 per semester) + utilities; nonrenewable lease
- LDR 1 BR: $675/month ($3,375 per semester) + utilities; nonrenewable lease
- Duplexes: $555/bedroom ($1,110/month) + utilities; nonrenewable lease
- Houses: $540/bedroom (3BR = $1,620/month; 4BR = $2,106/month ) + utilities
- All rooms in Bockman Hall will be rented as single rooms.
- Parking for the Branston Street houses is available on the street and in the campus-owned parking lots; Facilities is using the garages.
- Ramsey County continues to rent Stub Hall for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Residential quarantine locations have been identified.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.