Please follow these guidelines when visiting campus for any reason:
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Wear a face mask in public areas. (Note: Luther Seminary’s mask policy is consistent with the statewide executive order issued by Governor Tim Walz on Wednesday, July 22.)
- Sign in at the Olson Campus Center.
- Meetings should be held by appointment only.
- Meetings are not to exceed 10 people.
- Follow all directional traffic signs and occupancy limits.
- Be aware of building access and exit points and follow them.
We encourage you to wash your hands frequently, including prior to departing campus. Thank you for helping to keep yourself and our community safe and healthy.