For all faculty and staff who can work from home, please do so. This will reduce the chance of infection for colleagues whose work requires coming to campus, or those who are living on campus, especially in Bockman Hall. The seminary will reinstate the previous technology supplement for staff and faculty in November, December, and January. Look for it in your December paycheck. If you must come to the office, please continue to use the Google doc to reserve your time so that we can effectively sanitize following your visit and effectively contact trace should there be an infection. This protocol will be effective November 20, 2020 through January 8, 2021 and may be extended should the situation warrant.
Please follow these guidelines when visiting campus for any reason:
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Wear a face mask in public areas. (Note: Luther Seminary’s mask policy is consistent with the statewide executive order issued by Governor Tim Walz on Wednesday, July 22.)
- Sign in at the Olson Campus Center.
- Meetings should be held by appointment only.
- Meetings are not to exceed 10 people.
- Follow all directional traffic signs and occupancy limits.
- Be aware of building access and exit points and follow them.
We encourage you to wash your hands frequently, including prior to departing campus. Thank you for helping to keep yourself and our community safe and healthy.