In today’s devotion, Dan Clark reflects on how the writer challenges people on their faith journey. Read today’s devotion.
Archives for May 9, 2023
Tuesday Chapel: Anoop David Entrapati
We gather at 11:00 a.m. CT in the Chapel of the Incarnation and online for Chapel.
We welcome Anoop David Entrapati, Th.M. student, for a Service of the Word.
Today: IN PERSON yoga with Ashley Wheeler
Join us today in the basement of OCC from 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. CST with Ashley
This is a great opportunity to take a break from work or studies and focus releasing stress. No experience needed Bring a mat if you have one, but extra mats will be available.
Curriculum Refresh Webinars
- Wednesday, May 10th at 4:30 p.m. CT: M.Div. DL
- IN PERSON: Thursday, May 11th at 12 p.m. CT: Open Advising IN OCC
- Thursday, May 11th at 4:30 p.m. CT: M.A. CYF, LIM & CM
- Friday, May 12th at 11:30 a.m. CT: M.Div. Residential/Commuter
- Monday, May 15th at 1 p.m. CT: M.A. Bible, Justice & Reconciliation, Systematic Theology, History of Christianity
- Tuesday, May 16th at 4:30 p.m. CT: M.A. Lutheran Ministries Chaplain & Deacon Track
- Wednesday, May 17th at 2:30 p.m. CT: M.Div. General (ecumenical students)
- Thursday, May 18th at 12 p.m. CT: Open Advising
- Friday, May 19th at 11:30 a.m. CT: ELCA Candidacy Questions
- Tuesday, May 23rd at 4:30 p.m. CT: Open Advising
- Friday, May 26th at 9:30 a.m. CT: Open Advising
It’s Time to Sign Up for the Winter 2024 Travel Course in the Holy Land
The trip-registration process for the travel course Prof. Skinner is teaching in late January / early February will open on Wednesday afternoon (May 10). This is the first step in securing your spot for the travel, lodging, and tour reservations that are being made. If you’re a student who will be eligible to participate in the travel course in Winter Term 2024 and you want to receive a link to the online registration form on Wednesday, send an email to Prof. Skinner to request the link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Garden Planting Day!
Come one, come all! Spring has sprung! It is time to plant the seeds for our community garden.
Please join us–student, faculty, or staff–to plant and kick the growing season off together in community. Bring your gardening clothes, gloves, and tools (though most of what we need will be provided) or just come as you are to help plant the community garden which will provide veggies for all this summer!
Join us Friday, May 12th, 4:30 p.m. at the Community Garden (white fenced area on the hill north of Gullixon)