In this devotion, Joy J. Moore, professor of biblical preaching, reflects on God’s provision for all our needs, even in liminal moments. Read today’s God Pause.
Archives for March 6, 2023
Join Pastor Jeni, the chapel staff, and our preacher of the week at 10 a.m. CST as we study the text of the week.
We gather in the Chapel of the Incarnation and online for Chapel. On Thursdays, we gather in the Dining Room and on Zoom.
- 10 a.m. CST Monday, March 6—Chapel Text Study. Join Pastor Jeni, the chapel staff, and our preacher of the week as we study the text of the week. See email for Zoom link.
- 11 a.m. CST Tuesday, March 7—Service of the Word. Preacher: Hans Lundquist, M.Div. Senior
- 11 a.m. CST Wednesday, March 8—Service of Holy Communion. Preacher: Pum Za Mang
- 11 a.m. CST Tuesday, March 9—Lunch Church. Leader: Steve Thomason, Associate Professor of Spiritual Formation
- 11 a.m. CST Friday, March 10—Hymns of Faith. Leader: Hans Lundquist
Join Dr. Thomason and other Mindful Sketching enthusiasts for a one-hour session of mindful sketching. We will gather in Bockman 116 from 12:45-1:45 on Thursday, March 9. Bring whatever drawing materials you enjoy using. No experience necessary. This is a judgment-free zone. It’s not about the art you produce, it’s about the experience of being present in the moment.
As a friendly reminder to all staff, faculty and students,
As of April 2023 we will begin issuing one payroll per month. There will no longer be a payroll on the 5th of the month. The payroll will be issued on the 20th of every month from this date and thereafter. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Individual office trash and recycling will be picked up each Friday. If this day is not convenient with your schedule, you are always welcome to empty it into a hallway bin. Please be sure to empty all containers of any liquid before throwing it away. Additionally, the combination of an old building and changing temps, bring mice into our offices. All food should be stored in an airtight container or thrown into a hallway trash bin at the end of the night. Thank you for your cooperation!