In this devotion, Joy J. Moore, professor of biblical preaching, reflects on God’s provision for all our needs, even in liminal moments. Read today’s God Pause.
Archives for March 6, 2023
Join Pastor Jeni, the chapel staff, and our preacher of the week at 10 a.m. CST as we study the text of the week.
We gather in the Chapel of the Incarnation and online for Chapel. On Thursdays, we gather in the Dining Room and on Zoom.
- 10 a.m. CST Monday, March 6—Chapel Text Study. Join Pastor Jeni, the chapel staff, and our preacher of the week as we study the text of the week. See email for Zoom link.
- 11 a.m. CST Tuesday, March 7—Service of the Word. Preacher: Hans Lundquist, M.Div. Senior
- 11 a.m. CST Wednesday, March 8—Service of Holy Communion. Preacher: Pum Za Mang
- 11 a.m. CST Tuesday, March 9—Lunch Church. Leader: Steve Thomason, Associate Professor of Spiritual Formation
- 11 a.m. CST Friday, March 10—Hymns of Faith. Leader: Hans Lundquist
As a friendly reminder to all staff, faculty and students,
As of April 2023 we will begin issuing one payroll per month. There will no longer be a payroll on the 5th of the month. The payroll will be issued on the 20th of every month from this date and thereafter. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Individual office trash and recycling will be picked up each Friday. If this day is not convenient with your schedule, you are always welcome to empty it into a hallway bin. Please be sure to empty all containers of any liquid before throwing it away. Additionally, the combination of an old building and changing temps, bring mice into our offices. All food should be stored in an airtight container or thrown into a hallway trash bin at the end of the night. Thank you for your cooperation!
Reported employee cases: 0
Reported student cases: 0
Students in quarantine or isolation: 0
Reported cases only include students and employees who have been on campus within a period of time during which they may have been contagious. According to the CDC this includes two days prior to the onset of symptoms or a positive test.
If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, or if you are an unvaccinated individual who has been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 (close contact is defined as being within 6 feet of that person for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period), please report that to the appropriate person. For employees, that person is Michael Morrow (email@example.com). Students should contact Leon Rodrigues (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact Tracing Protocol
When an on-campus case of COVID-19 is reported, that person is first asked to stay off-campus and quarantine in accordance with CDC guidelines. In addition, the seminary takes two steps for contact tracing:
- The Minnesota Department of Health is notified, per guidelines for institutions of higher education
- The person reporting the case is asked to identify “close contacts”; the close contacts identified are notified of the exposure and asked to follow CDC guidelines for testing and quarantining (quarantine applies only to close contacts who are unvaccinated).