Help us spread the word!
Sign up to become an ambassador and be part of the fun when Luther Seminary kicks off its seventh annual Give Day. The Give Day fun goes from Noon, September 21 to Noon, September 22. For 24-hours, this virtual fundraising event is an opportunity for alumni, friends, students, faculty, and staff to support the Sustaining fund. Matches and prizes will be available throughout the day.
Ambassadors act as peer-to-peer influencers through personal and professional networks, relationships and social media platforms. Leading up to the big day, we need your help in sharing news about the upcoming event, so we’ve put together a wide collection of easy-to-use tools that will help you.
How much time is needed?
We know everyone is busy, so that’s why we’ve made sure that becoming a Give Day Ambassador is simple and requires very little time outside of:
- A brief review of the Give Day toolkit and resources
- Spreading the word leading up to, and on, Give Day!
- Making a gift
How can I make an impact?
- Make a gift on Give Day
- Communicate with your network leading up to, and on, Give Day!
- E-mail friends, family and colleagues
- Share on social media
- Utilize the toolkit provided after you register for more ideas on ways to maximize your personal and professional social media networks
How do I sign up?
It’s easy! Follow this link and fill out the signup form.