Sign up to become an ambassador and be part of the fun when Luther Seminary kicks off its sixth annual Give Day on Wednesday, October 13. For 24 hours, this virtual fundraising event is an opportunity for alumni, friends, students, faculty, and staff to support the Current Scholarship Fund. Matches and prizes will be available for donors throughout the day.
Ambassadors act as peer-to-peer influencers through personal and professional networks, relationships, and social media platforms. Leading up to the big day, we need your help in sharing news about the upcoming event, so we’ve put together a wide collection of easy-to-use tools that will help you.
What does an ambassador do?
How much time is needed?
We know everyone is busy, so that’s why we’ve made sure that becoming a Give Day ambassador is simple and requires very little time outside of:
– A brief review of the Give Day toolkit and resources
– Spreading the word leading up to, and on, Give Day!
– Making a gift at giveday.luthersem.edu
How can I make an impact?
– Make a gift on Give Day
– Communicate with your network leading up to, and on, Give Day!
– Email friends, family and colleagues
– Share on social media
– Utilize the toolkit provided after you register for more ideas on ways to maximize your personal and professional social media networks
How do I sign up?
It’s easy! Fill out the signup form.
If you have any questions, contact Seminary Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.