The pandemic makes all things different, but it also opens opportunities for participating! Two highly regarded workshops for children, youth, and family ministry are completely virtual in early 2021, and up to 100 Luther Seminary students can go free, courtesy of the Children, Youth and Family Department. Imagine: No travel. No time away from home. No expenses. Tons of great content and connections! All you need to do is register, pay, and submit your receipt to Arlene Flancher, innovation team program coordinator (email@example.com), and you will be reimbursed.
ReCharge Conference: Provides practical support for ministry professionals and volunteers working in children’s and youth ministry
• When: 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m. Central Saturday, January 9, 2021
• Cost: $35 by January 9 (free after you submit your receipt)
• Registration link: https://www.ministryrecharge.com/
Youth Ministry Network Extravaganza: Supports and inspires ministry leaders working with children, youth, and families
• When: Friday, February 5–Saturday, February 6, 2021 starting at 11 a.m. Central each day
• Cost: $25 by January 1 (free after you submit your receipt)
• Registration link: https://www.elcaymnet.org/register
• Register and pay.
• Send a copy of your receipt and your mailing address to Arlene Flancher, program coordinator innovation team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions about attending ReCharge or the Extravaganza, please let Arlene know.