Account Charges, Scholarships, Grants, Stipend and Loan Fund Applications
(D.Min. students have a different academic calendar; therefore this notice does not apply to D.Min. students.)
Dates for Fall Semester 2020:
• 10/12: Fall Tuition will be posted. – No payment is due.
• 10/06-10/13: Internal Processing (scholarships, loans posted to accounts)*
• 10/13: All scholarships, grants, stipends and loans finalized*
• 10/14: Requests for funds may be emailed to Business Office.**
• 10/27: Account balance due
• 11/1: Review your account balance online.
– You will receive an email reminding you to view account.
– Emails will continue each month.
– Statements will be sent if 30 days past due.
*Students receiving loans will be notified via email when the loan has been applied to your account and your money is available. You can request your money after the date of the email but do not contact the Business Office before the listed date.
** If there is a balance on your account and you have received federal loans, we must disburse yours to you within 14 days. If this applies to you and the business office does not hear from you to request funds, the balance will be sent out at 11 days.
Financial holds will be placed on student accounts if there is an outstanding balance. Holds prevent you from registering for classes.