Hosting an event on campus? Here are the steps to get your event space reserved, get it promoted, and request funding!
To schedule an event, reserve your space:
* This includes checking room availability, indicating space setup, noting any technical needs or special equipment, and providing food requests.
* To check to see if a room is available, please look at the EMS Calendar: https://ems.luthersem.edu/VirtualEMS/BrowseEvents.aspx
* To request a room, follow this link: http://www.luthersem.edu/events/request_space.aspx
* You’ll find all of these links on the BOTTOM RIGHT of your MLN homepage under “Services”.
To promote your event:
* Make flyers and post them in campus buildings, or ask the Community Life Fellows to help you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* Announce your event on Inside Luther using this link https://inside.luthersem.edu/announcement-submission-form/
* Post your event to the Luther Seminary Community Life Facebook page. If you are not a member yet, please request to be one. This page is only for Luther Seminary students, staff, and faculty. The link is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/343205045790467/
* Talk it up in classes! Make sure others know so they can talk up your event, too.
To fund your event:
* All students/student groups can request Student Council funds for events and activities throughout the academic year via this form. Contact the Student Council Treasurer at email@example.com with questions.