The search is underway for our next vice president of academic affairs through Diversified Search, a well-known executive search firm. The job description and application instructions can be found at the link below; please share this listing with anyone in your networks who might be interested and qualified: https://www.luthersem.edu/about/employment/
Archives for January 22, 2020
Hosting an Event on Campus!
Hosting an event on campus? Here are the steps to get your event space reserved, get it promoted, and request funding!
To schedule an event, reserve your space:
* This includes checking room availability, indicating space setup, noting any technical needs or special equipment, and providing food requests.
* To check to see if a room is available, please look at the EMS Calendar: https://ems.luthersem.edu/VirtualEMS/BrowseEvents.aspx
* To request a room, follow this link: http://www.luthersem.edu/events/request_space.aspx
* You’ll find all of these links on the BOTTOM RIGHT of your MLN homepage under “Services”.
To promote your event:
* Make flyers and post them in campus buildings, or ask the Community Life Fellows to help you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* Announce your event on Inside Luther using this link https://inside.luthersem.edu/announcement-submission-form/
* Post your event to the Luther Seminary Community Life Facebook page. If you are not a member yet, please request to be one. This page is only for Luther Seminary students, staff, and faculty. The link is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/343205045790467/
* Talk it up in classes! Make sure others know so they can talk up your event, too.
To fund your event:
* All students/student groups can request Student Council funds for events and activities throughout the academic year via this form. Contact the Student Council Treasurer at email@example.com with questions.