The MDivX application deadline is coming up on January 15. In the next weeks, a group of 30-40 candidates will be selected to be brought to campus for interviews on February 11-12. Following those interviews, the first cohort of students will be admitted and will enroll on June 1.
A great deal of work has been done over the past six months. This work has included building a course sequence; working out how CPE, internship, and candidacy will be handled in this holy experiment; and building both internal capacity and external relationships.
We are especially grateful for the excellent work done by
- Jody Nyenhuis, MDivX Program Coordinator email@example.com
- Karen Gieseke, Associate Director of Contextual Learning firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catrina Ciccone Contextual Learning Coordinator for the MDivX Project email@example.com
- Ashley Wheeler, Candidacy Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patty Horazdovsky, Enrollment Management Specialist email@example.com
- Tim Shroeder, Admissions Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
The MDivX Guiding Team is continuing to meet and we are also grateful for the ongoing diligence from the MDIvX Guiding Team. This team has been meeting weekly since August. Members include: Heidi Albers, Laurel Forsgren, Gerri Stepanek, Leslie Ortiz, Karen Gieseke, Tim Shroeder, Catrina Ciccone, Ashley Wheeler, Jody Nyenhuis, Dirk Lange, Dwight Zscheile, and Rolf Jacobson.
Getting questions about MDivX? Check out the FAQs you can answer or pass along, or direct them to Jody Nyenhuis email@example.com or 651-641-3429.
Thanks for all your support! Rolf Jacobson, MDivX Project Director