The Holy Spirit calls Luther Seminary to lead faithful innovation for the sake of the gospel of Jesus Christ in a rapidly changing world.Luther Seminary vision, adopted October 2017
In response to the seminary’s new vision, the Innovation Leadership Team was created to foster listening, experimentation, and innovation in the Luther Seminary community.
The team has spearheaded a number of initiatives and experiments to help Luther Seminary–and the church at large–respond to seismic shifts in the church and society.
Who’s on the team?
- Dawn Alitz, director of the Center for Lifelong Learning
- Michael Binder, co-pastor of Mill City Church and adjunct professor of congregational mission and leadership
- Terri Elton, associate professor of leadership
- Paul Hanson, senior philanthropic adviser
- Rolf Jacobson, professor of Old Testament and director of MDivX
- Katie Langston, associate director of internal communications
- Tessa Pinkstaff, innovation team project manager
- Dwight Zscheile, vice president of innovation and associate professor of congregational mission and leadership