The housing application process for new and continuing students for the 2019-2020 academic year is now open.
The 2019-2020 academic year will be a year of transition for our campus as our buildings undergo construction and remodeling towards our Campus of the Future Given this, the following priorities have been established for on-campus housing with the goal of maximizing the use of our available units and helping to foster community for our new students.
1. Current campus residents enrolled in on-campus courses requesting lease extensions or renewals (approved on a case-by-case basis).
2. Incoming (new) International students (F-1 or J-1 visas; limited family housing options).
3. Incoming (new) Ph.D. students.
4. Incoming (new) residential students (first come, first served).
5. Continuing residential students enrolled in on-campus courses.
During the campus transition process, all rents will remain the same cost as the 2018-19 academic year. All leases (except LDR) will run through May 31, 2020, unless a shorter term is requested and approved.
The most significant changes in our campus housing options are as follows:
1. The priorities as noted above.
2. Given space constraints, double rooms in Stub cannot be rented as single rooms.
3. LDR is being converted into short-term housing for students attending intensives since Bockman Hall is going off-line in October 2019.
4. One of the houses is going off-line to pilot for short-term housing for students attending intensives.
5. Two of the houses are being held for faculty office space; if these are not needed, they will open to residential students for housing.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com with questions. Blessings as you complete this semester!